19 September 2010

I Hope You Dance fundraiser gala

The Whittemore Peterson Institute's annual fundraiser gala, I Hope You Dance, was held on 10 September 2010.  During this event, three new promotional videos for the Whittemore Peterson Institute were played for the audience.

Videos:

Video one
Video two
Video three

During the gala, Andrea Whittemore-Goad presented Heidi Dunlap Bauer with the title of Outstanding Patient Advocate. Heidi has done outstanding work over the past year in promoting awareness of ME/CFS, educating around the plight of patients worldwide, while maintaing family life and managing her own ME/CFS.

Here is a video of Heidi's moving acceptence sppeech (Thank-you to Jenni Saake).

1 comment:

  1. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete